another dream where i die
im not an ~expert~ on lucid dreaming and i started it at a super young age because i felt like it. as a result my dreams usually lucid but i tend to derive more entertainment from just seeing how my dreams pan out until things get too unbearably uncomfortable.
tips on lucid dreaming (that at least I recommend):
- try to find proof in your dreams that you are dreaming. that usually sets off the ‘lucid dream’ phase.
- don’t look into mirrors
- create an emergency exit strategy in case the dream goes wrong
- create another emergency exit strategy in case the previous one doesn’t work
- botched lucid dreaming can result in sleep paralysis. it is terrifying and not fun
- practicing lucid dreaming is not recommended and can result in some really awful night terrors, at least for me.
i practise a lot of lucid dreaming, but 90% of the time i have really vivid nightmares
although the last dream i had yesterday, eagles were dropping biscuit tins from the sky……………………….. and i was like, hey this is totally normal, sometimes eagles carry biscuit tins and drop them for people. totally normal.
aaaa i had a dream that i was a magical girl and my ability was to support other magical girls with buffs and powerups by smooching them aaaaaa
i dreamt i had a pet giant scorpion named vivi last night
the rest of the dream was a nightmare but PET GIANT SCORPION
i had a dream i went to a farm full of horses and ponies
and there were huge horses and small horses and horses with eight legs and horses that could flail their bodies around and fly like weird worms
and some lady was walking her pet tamandua and i ran after it screaming that i wanted to pet it before waking up
i had a dream i had an incredibly old computer in my room